NEXT Ingegneria dei Sistemi S.P.A. is a strategic company with a strong experience in the Defence, Transportation, Space, and Public Administration markets.
Next was born in 1999 and in 2018 joined the Defence Tech Industrial Group, a totally Italian consortium that owns knowledge and skills of the IT companies qualified in the Defence, Transportation, Space and Public Administration area.
Our mission is to support our Customers through advanced systems, services and products compliant to the most modern technologies and development standards, from the requirements’ identification, planning and implementation up to the evolutionary maintenance. Our services are based on the twenty-years’ experience of our IT experts.
Market is Next’s distinguishing feature since we adapt our skills to its changing conditions.
Next gives prompt, clear and effective answers to satisfy its counterparts’ requirements. The provided services are based on a careful management of resources, trade agreements, partnership and cooperation with the most eminent Italian and foreign universities.
Resources, creativity and technology are the fundamental elements of our culture. Our working methods are linked to the elements mentioned above.
Next is an engineering company qualified for conceiving, developing and integrating complex systems with high level technological content. We reach our goals through:
• attention to resources and know-how;
• creativity that produces new and continuous business opportunities;
• continuous technological evolution.
- Software architectures of old and new generation systems for the air traffic control
- Train Control Management Systems (TCMS) software systems and components
- Land Defence Systems
- Naval Defence Systems
- Missile Defence Systems
- Avionic Defence Systems
- Radar Defence Systems
- Software Development
- Mission Analysis and engineering
- Ground Segment engineering support & AIV
- Ground Segment subsystems supply
- Satellite and on-board S/S AIT support
- Space System operations support
- Big Data Management
- Management of complex information systems distributed throughout the national territory
- WEB Systems
- Consultancy in networking field
- Consultancy on E-Commerce
- Computer training equipped with technologically advanced tools.